Tuesday 22 January 2013

THE BODY SHOP, Madagascan Vanilla

 
''On the tropical island, under a blazing sun, a vanilla orchid winds around a tree, reaching for the sky. As its pods ripen, a heavenly scent fills the air.'' This is how The Body Shop entices you into their magical web :)

While the weather is cold and snowing outside this Madagascan Vanilla creates exotic, warm feeling of being somewhere far away.

Both Body Lotion and Eau de Toilette are part of the collection called Scents of The World. The scent has sensual blend of floral and oriental notes, fresh Vanilla, hint of Amber and Frangipani flowers.

I purchased this set in the January sales at my local Body Shop store, but it can be also found on www.thebodyshop.co.uk. I usually create my own scent by adding Madagascan Vanilla to my other fragrances for truly unique blend.

Till next time...
Kiss Kiss Girly-G 


No comments:

Post a Comment