Monday 7 January 2013

Kawaii phone accessories



After struggling for the last six month with my old phone and my dear friends suggesting I ought to move with the times ;) I have finally been upgraded with a new phone. Thanks to my lovely hubby it arrived under the tree in time for Christmas morning - well midnight actually 'cause I couldn't wait!

Of course I had to dress it up. A plain case is not my kind of thing so I bought these cute cases/skins or whatever you want to call it and a couple of phone dust plugs (the thing that protects the headphone socket) too.

As I get a grip on learning how to use my new phone, I can also get excited about how it looks by changing the cover according to how I feel that day. I do not have to use my phone for business so having a not so right and proper looking phone case just cheers me up.

Three of these cases are silicone and one is a hard cover.

The phone dust plugs are also adorable, light cream flower and green shade bow. All of them are easily available and I have bought mine on www.ebay.uk

Till next time...
Kiss Kiss Girly-G

No comments:

Post a Comment